Lead Generation Strategies for 2016
Despite the fact that no two businesses are alike and the fact that there are really no cookie-cutter marketing solutions that can be applied worldwide, when it comes to online lead generation strategies, a few work out across the boards.
These are the timeless, top online lead generation strategies that will never become obsolete or played out and will work for virtually any business, idea, person, message or whatever, as long as there’s an online presence.
What I mean by an online presence is having some place for the lead to end up in, be it a landing page, website—whatever. It doesn’t have to be popular yet, that’s what the lead generation strategies are for!
The Best Online Lead Generation Strategies Moving Forward
So with that said, here are the best lead generation strategies for not only this year, but next year as well. How can I predict that far into the future? Because these are the best strategies for generating leads year in and year out:
1. Search Engine Optimization. SEO, the old standby for a reason. Optimizing your site (if you don’t have a website, get one! )
…for search engines will boost your standings in the SERPs, thereby giving you more organic hits. The higher up on the SERPs you are, the more leads you will generate simply because you look like the authority in the industry—why else would you be up there?
If you have to, hire someone to do the offpage SEO for you, getting into the backend of the site and fixing up your h1, h2, etc. tags, adding alt text to your media, making sure the meta data is correct, fixing errors, naming the pages more effectively, etc.
2. Website Optimization. While some don’t see a difference in SEO and website optimization, there really is one. SEO is optimizing for a search engine—optimizing your website for a person is an often ignored factor in lead generation. What you want to focus on here is user-friendliness.
How easy is the site to use? Is it an enjoyable experience?
Does the viewer get the exact information they want from your site or is it confusing, misinformed, generic or redundant? For both SEO and website optimization, a killer blog will really improve your lead generation, but don’t overlook a redesign of your website if it’s cluttered, hard to use or just friggin’ ugly.
3. Social Media. Social media has been dying for years now according to the so called experts—don’t listen to them. Social media is as viable a source for lead generation as ever—you just have to know where to look and what to do. For this, knowing your demographic well is the only way to be on the right social media platforms at the right times.
You aren’t going to capture the teen demographic on Facebook anymore, but you might on InstaGram. Also, you aren’t going to use Pinterest to target CEOs and upper management, you’re going to hit up LinkedIn. Know where your audience is social and then go share some media!
4. Email Marketing Campaigns. Email marketing is not dead, despite the publicized doom that accompanied the Gmail compartmentalization of the Inbox. On the contrary, click-thru rates have actually gone up because now users are opening the mail they want to open, in turn making the emails get in front of a more qualified lead audience than ever before. The only thing left for you to do is build your list and learn how to craft the perfect lead capture email.
5. Facebook Ads. Finally, there are Facebook ads. I have come to LOVE Facebook Ads! There’s no denying that these ads work.
Facebook itself allows you to locate your specific target market, and build your perfect audience who want and love what you have to offer!
Once you have built your audience of at least 1000 people, you can now start sending your value pact ads to them!
It’s really clever, and so much better than marketing to a large random group of people online, which is similar to cold calling if you think about it. And nobody likes to cold call! =)
So if you haven’t tried, don’t be scared. It’s cheap and easy to do.
What About Targeted Online Lead Generation Strategies?
Of course, as I mentioned at the beginning of this article, these are just the universal lead generation strategies that are out there.
Yes, they perform well, but for certain industries, other online generation techniques provide a more targeted response from qualified leads.
To find out more about Online Lead Generation options that are available for your business model, CLICK HERE right now.
Til Next Time…
P.S: If Your Upline is M.I.A and And You're Tired Of Chasing Friends and Family, YOU’RE NOT ALONE Help Is Here. Lean How to Attract More Leads Then You Know What To Do With. (Unless You Feel You’ve Got That Covered) 😉
If you enjoyed this article, leave me a comment and share with your besties! =)
Ph: (619) 537-9864
"Creating Successful Direct Sales Professionals Through Attraction Marketing"
↓Check Out More. Comment and Share↓